Commercial Property Management & Leasing
Value enhancement and careful care of clients’ assets is the focus of the approach taken by
Pemberton Holmes’ Commercial Property Management Division. We work to provide
excellence in commercial real estate services and boast a proven track record of increasing the
long-term value of managed properties, while ensuring their operational efficiency.
As the first of its kind, and proof of our dedication to ensuring properties in our care receive the
best service, Pemberton Holmes had partnered with Paladin Security to offer an exclusive,
dedicated security patrol car program available for all our commercial properties.
We provide maintenance programs which are designed to address commercial property
management issues in both a proactive, preventative manner. Our management team has an
established reputation for reducing operating costs while improving service, all of which
positively impacts a property’s performance.
We understand the importance of keeping tenants satisfied by addressing their needs, and by
keeping properties in first-class condition, ensuring each property is putting its best foot forward
to the public. We perform long-term cost planning designed to keep year-over-year increases in
tenant charges to a minimum, which in turn enhances a commercial property’s appeal for tenants
and occupants. Implementing our resources, expertise and knowledge, properties under our
management enable owners to achieve investment goals with confidence and certainty.
Pemberton Holmes’ century of experience has proven value added management today results in
significant value for tomorrow. We are not just property managers, we are your property
Commercial Real Estate Management & Leasing
As the most established company of its kind on Vancouver Island, we boast a collection of
professional and talented employees, delivering quality real estate operations to all our clients.
Pemberton Holmes Property Management has the resources to provide commercial property
owners with a full suite of management services, confidently and consistently.
Attention to detail and pride of management means owning a commercial property does not need
to distract an owner from their goals. Some of our services include the following:
- Emergency response services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Dedicated security patrols and on-call dispatching
- Coordination of building and grounds maintenance
- Preparation of contractual service agreements, including specifications and enforcement
- Supervision of contractors working each property
- Establishing and Maintaining positive tenant relations
- Obtaining insurance coverage with competitive premiums
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Licensed manager assigned to each property
- Dealing with government regulatory bodies and industry legal updates
Our team can provide a full suite of accounting services for each commercial property:
- Budget preparation, annual operating cost reconciliation, and capital expenditures planning
- Comprehensive accounting and monthly financial reporting
- Accounts receivable (rent collection and handling delinquent accounts)
- Accounts payable (payment of all invoices and operational expenses)
- Non-resident tax remittance
Pemberton Holmes boasts an experienced and respected commercial brokerage team, dedicated to providing a variety of marketing services:
- Personal service and attention to details
- Care in tenant retention
- Superior market knowledge
- Enhanced leasing and sales programs
Our goal is to help owners realize their goals with their commercial property, by ensuring each property is managed properly.
Please direct commercial leasing inquiries to:
Gail McClymont – (250) 478-9141
Robert Côté – (250) 478-9141